Harvey Hicks Design
Backpack featuring pre-Columbian illustrations from Mexico.
Regular price $49.00
This bag features Quetzalcoatl, the feathered serpent god of wind and learning among the Aztec civilization. Dragon like in its appearance, it shares a resemblance to the mythical creatures of Asia and Europe. Dragons are associated with wisdom and longevity—often believed to be wiser than humans. It is interesting that the belief in these mythical creatures spans several continents, civilizations and time periods.
This medium size backpack is just what you need for daily use or sports activities or back-to-school! The pockets (including one for your laptop) give plenty of room for all your necessities, while the water-resistant material will protect them from the weather. The bags are printed, cut and sewn in the US.
- Made from 100% polyester
- Dimensions: H 16⅞", W 12¼", D 3⅞"
- Water-resistant material
- Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 15” laptop, front pocket with a zipper, and a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
- Top zipper has 2 sliders, and there are zipper pullers attached to each slider
- Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
- Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators