Harvey Hicks Design
Backpack featuring a pattern of ancient Mexican butterfly and floral illustrations, black
Regular price $49.00
Butterflies are considered symbols of psychic and/or physical renewal. Among the Aztec civilization butterflies reflected the heroic souls of sacrificed enemy warriors. The butterfly graphics and floral stamps hail from Ancient Mexico.
This medium size backpack is just what you need for daily use or sports activities or back-to-school! The pockets (including one for your laptop) give plenty of room for all your necessities, while the water-resistant material will protect them from the weather. The bags are printed, cut and sewn in the US.
- Made from 100% polyester
- Dimensions: H 16⅞", W 12¼", D 3⅞"
- Water-resistant material
- Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 15” laptop, front pocket with a zipper, and a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
- Top zipper has 2 sliders, and there are zipper pullers attached to each slider
- Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
- Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators
I ordered this bag for myself and can confirm all of the above. The print job is excellent. The back of the bag is padded as well as the straps. I find the bag to be of very good value.