Face mask featuring a variation of a Boshongo textile motif, wine
This pattern is a variation of a Boshongo textile pattern. A Central Bantu tribe of the Lunda Cluster. The areas today known as eastern Angola, southern Zaire, and northern and western Zambia. They are a less well-known group of the Bantus.
This reusable face mask will fit you nicely thanks to its adjustable nose wire and elastic bands. Choose a design that will complement your style.
• 100% super soft polyester microfiber
• Fabric weight: 2.4–2.5 oz/yd² (80-85 g/m²)
• Nose wire that helps adjust the mask
• Elastic bands with PVC ear loop size regulators
• Pocket for a filter or napkin
• Washable and reusable
|Height (inches)||7 ⅛|
|Width (inches)||7 ¼|
|Earloop circumference (inches)||11 ¾|