100% cotton Eco Tote Bag, featuring the Adinkra symbol justice and fair play
This symbol represents peace, unity and freedom. These West African symbols are abundant in Ghana. They appear on textiles, pottery architecture and woodwork.
Our 100% organic cotton tote bag feature a gusset bottom. The bags are tough and great for back-to-school use, grocery shopping, laundry or as gifts. You can learn more about Adinkra symbols here.
Symbol Only Version
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 16″ × 14 ½″ × 5″ (40.6 cm × 35.6 cm × 12.7 cm)
• Weight limit: 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1″ (2.5 cm) wide dual straps, 24.5″ (62.2 cm) length
• Open main compartment
• Blank product components sourced from Vietnam
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
|BAG WIDTH||BAG HEIGHT||BAG DEPTH||STRAP LENGTH||STRAP WIDTH|
|One Size (inches)||16||14 ½||5||24 1/2||1|