100% cotton Eco Tote Bag, featuring the Adinkra symbol for hypocrisy
This symbol represents a warning against deception. These West African symbols are abundant in Ghana. They appear on textiles, pottery architecture and woodwork.
Our 100% organic cotton tote bag feature a gusset bottom. The bags are tough and great for back-to-school use, grocery shopping, laundry or as gifts. You can learn more about Adinkra symbols here.
Symbol Only Version
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 16″ × 14 ½″ × 5″ (40.6 cm × 35.6 cm × 12.7 cm)
• Weight limit: 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1″ (2.5 cm) wide dual straps, 24.5″ (62.2 cm) length
• Open main compartment
• Blank product components sourced from Vietnam
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
|BAG WIDTH||BAG HEIGHT||BAG DEPTH||STRAP LENGTH||STRAP WIDTH|
|One Size (inches)||16||14 ½||5||24 1/2||1|